- Use Canon IJ Scan Utility (start, scan, top result)
- Choose Document, with settings 300dpi and png, filename tesco
- Scan each page individually
- Then use irfanview to combine the images into one tif file, (options, create multi page tiff, compression ccitt fax 4)
- Upload that as single receipt option to shop and scan
Friday, 19 May 2017
Scanning Tesco receipts via Canon MG5751
If this happens to you, then do the following Force stop on Settings, Applications, All, Media Storage. Clear Cache and Clear Data, fo...
http://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/s-type-s-type-r-supercharged-v8-15/key-fob-battery-replacement-write-up-faq-54380/ NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU DO ...
Going to give this a try when I have a spare moment,... http://hummy.tv/forum/threads/black-holes-trail-guide-to-hdr-fox-t2-hacking.354/ Kee...