Wednesday, 9 October 2013

GOTCHA: The resurrection of TFS source control folders

Today we found something very interesting with Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control folder workflow. A colleague of mine had deleted a source control folder from TFS source control, but as I hadn't got latest on the parent folder, I was not aware that he had done this.

I was then able to add a script to this deleted folder, check in my change, and this had the implicit effect of undeleting the folder that my colleague wanted removed.

One to watch out for in case you don't always do a full get latest from the route of your source control project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to by pass the Jaguary X-Type enter security pin screen after changing battery

How to bypass security code on Jaguar X-Type touchscreen Satellite Navigational units. Just hold the skip track, AMEM and PTY buttons ...