Friday, 1 February 2013

Thanks Dzone!

Back when I used to blog for Conchango, someone once asked me why do I bother blogging. Well yesterday I received my free www.dzone.com bundle package, which included a nice new T-Shirt, 8GB USB memory stick, and some toys for my kids amongst other things... ALL FREE!!! - So you see sometimes in life, you do get something for nothing.

image

It also included print outs of a couple of dzone.com ref cards including this one that opened my eyes to HTML5 WebSockets...

http://cdn.dzone.com/sites/all/files/refcardz/rc152-010d-Websocket_2.pdf

The funniest part is the author @peterlubbers, who even has a number plate reading HTML5 in California...

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inline Images not showing for Work Items in Visual Studio with 401 unauthorized error

To fix this, right click the broken image link from the Visual studio work item description pane, then copy the link from the properties dia...