Friday 1 February 2013

Thanks Dzone!

Back when I used to blog for Conchango, someone once asked me why do I bother blogging. Well yesterday I received my free www.dzone.com bundle package, which included a nice new T-Shirt, 8GB USB memory stick, and some toys for my kids amongst other things... ALL FREE!!! - So you see sometimes in life, you do get something for nothing.

image

It also included print outs of a couple of dzone.com ref cards including this one that opened my eyes to HTML5 WebSockets...

http://cdn.dzone.com/sites/all/files/refcardz/rc152-010d-Websocket_2.pdf

The funniest part is the author @peterlubbers, who even has a number plate reading HTML5 in California...

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to find the last interactive logons in Windows using PowerShell

Use the following powershell script to find the last users to login to a box since a given date, in this case the 21st April 2022 at 12pm un...